Education and Experience
Attorney Ryan Hardy graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a BS in Government/Political Science and a minor in Business Administration. After finishing his undergraduate degree, he attended South Texas College of Law in Houston where he was a member of the Law Review. After receiving his J.D. (law degree), he returned to Fort Worth and became a Tarrant County probation officer.
Ryan then gained further law experience as an intern for Chief Justice John Cayce at the Second Court of Appeals. He left the court of appeals to join a team of lawyers at a local defense firm before starting his own firm – the Hardy Law Group. He is now still practicing law at his family- and divorce-focused firm in downtown Fort Worth, serving clients in and around Tarrant County.
Memberships, Affiliations & Awards
- Licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas
- Member Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association
- Member Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Member Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Associate, Eldon Mahon Inn of Courts
- Fort Worth Texas Magazine Top Attorney 2012, 2013
“I would definitely obtain Mr. Hardy for any legal issues that his office handles.”
“Ryan is conscientious, works hard for his clients and is a good guy.”
“He is very professional and personable. I would strongly recommend Mr. Hardy to everyone who is seeking help.”